BEGINNERS JEWELLERY MAKING WORKSHOP
Spend a fun and relaxing morning learning how to design and make beaded costume jewellery.
During this Introductory Jewellery Making Workshop you will learn:
- foundation and bead based techniques used in jewellery making
- how to make a variety of beaded necklaces, bracelets, and earrings
- how to use a range of different beading tools
- discover different types of beads and findings used in jewellery making
- a wide selections of quality beads including gemstones, lampwork glass, fimo beads, charms, findings, stringing materials and tools needed on the day
- all the jewellery, which you will make during the workshop and take home at no extra charge
- refreshments including tea, coffee and biscuits
By tube or train:I am 5 mins by bus (15 mins walking) from Highams Park Station (National Rail Liverpool Street Station - Chingford) or 15 mins by bus from Walthamstow Central (Victoria Line).By car:I am just 2 mins from North Circular A406, 5 mins from M11 and 15 mins from M25. There is plenty of free parking space.
Our jewellery making classes provide a great platform to develop your creativity, start a new hobby and spend quality and fun time with like-minded people.
At the end of this session you would have learnt how to use professional tools and perform jewellery making tasks such as opening and closing jump rings, attaching clasps and pendants and making wire loops.
You will then be able to apply these techniques to make unique and personal jewellery at home.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
The size of the class is kept small to allow plenty of one-to-one tuition, and the maximum number of students is 6.
Location: Walthamstow, London, E17 4BZ
Different styles of wire wrapped earrings made during various workshops and private tuition.